Senior Digital Product Leader and Visionary.
Senior digital product leader and visionary. Extensive experience in designing, developing and launching successful and innovative products. Results-oriented and data-centric thinker who uses insights and analytics to drive best customer experience, acquisition and profit. Multilingual in English, Spanish and French. https://linkedin.com/in/rosendotravieso @rtravieso
Global Digital Products and Services Management
- Implemented digital proptech experience delivering a global physical and digital interface across UK, France, Spain and Germany. Improved speed to market and leasing revenue across operating businesses.
- Successfully designed, deployed Smart Parking SaaS application and enabled a frictionless car parking experience. Simplified signup user experience and usability using regression analysis.
- Benchmarked ticketing application user experience, utilised MVT to understand funnel dynamics, reviewed internal accounts systems and agreed KPIs with finance teams delivering a 5% revenue uplift and 35% reduction on refund activity.
Leadership and People Management
- Managed teams of agile global product managers, UX specialists and developers across EMEA. Introduced Scrum as the development framework, delivering improved customer experience, change delivery and alignment to other centres of excellence.
- Demonstrated effective communication, transparency and high standards as key drivers of employee satisfaction and motivation.
- Successfully built credibility and influenced senior global stakeholders across strategic, operational and delivery functions achieving and exceeding business and team objectives.
EMEA Product Director
<a href='https://www.jll.com' target='_blank'>JLL</a>
2019 – Present
Responsible for the EMEA roadmap and delivery across the NxT Platform supporting Office and Retail Leasing, Logistics and Capital Markets investment.
- Leading the product strategy and alignment of objectives & budgets across all geographies (UK, France, Spain and Germany).
- Managing a cross functional product team working effectively across the NxT products and geographies.
- Providing business engagement of the NxT offering across all the geographies and future tenants to ensure optimal use and success.
- Collaborating with the EMEA brokerage teams to champion the growth and evolution of the product portfolio.
- Reporting to the EMEA Chief Digital Officer.
Head of Product Management
Kinetic Worldwide UK – <a href='https://www.wpp.com/companies/kinetic-worldwide' target='_blank'>a WPP Company</a>
2017 – 2019
Responsible for the product vision and strategy for Out of Home planning, trading and analytics product suite of Out of Home AdTech solutions.
- Delivered the Planning and Automated Trading global product with direct integration with Media Owners/Exchanges and WPP legacy billing systems responsible for revenues of £17m .
- Owned the development of the global roadmap across EMEA.
- Managed a team of product and UX designers together with an offshore development team.
- Led the development of new standards across the advertising industry (OpenDirect, OpenData for OOH Performance).
- Member of the Senior Leadership Team, reporting to the Global Head of Data and UK COO.
Head of Digital Product Management (Europe)
Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield (<a href='https://www.urw.com/' target=_blank>URW</a>)
2014 – 2017
Product Management of a portfolio of digital products and services generating revenues of over £6 million annually.
- Developed the digital products strategy and roadmap across EMEA for Online and Mobile applications achieving the digital transformation targets set by the business.
- Supervised, mentored and coached a team of agile product and UX owners using agile tools (Jira, Confluence, Slack, UXPin, Zeplin). Delivered improved team productivity and reduced turnover.
- Designed, delivered and managed multichannel ecommerce products: Food Ordering, Smart Parking, Product Search, Bookable Services & Ticketing currently used by more than 75,000 customers.
- Conducted competitive market research analysis and positioning. Identified key opportunities, segment & acorn targeting and personalisation increasing revenue growth by 5%.
- Crafted the KPI dashboard to track all digital product measures of success, quality and performance metrics (Conversion, AOV, Net Promoter Score, Gross Profit per Visitor, Identification Rate and Feature Development Velocity) revenue, funnel, AOV, etc.)
- Delivered Product Search which generated in excess of £1.34m of sales with a compound annual growth rate of 12%.
- Digital Evangelist across Westfield.
- Reporting to the CMO and the EMEA board.
Global Head of Mobile
2011 – 2014
Global mobile products and services leader responsible for the vision, design and deployment of global mobile platforms (PaaS). Serving customers in 20 countries generating revenues in excess of €20m across the multinational segment P&L (Shadow P&L €680m).
- Managed and developed a large team of bilingual product managers, UX designers and developers (UK & Spain) including training and performance reviews.
- Designed and deployed Telefónica Blue: a Secure Mobile HD Voice over IP mobile app with voice conferencing generating 20% MAU (1,700 users).
- Deployed a Universal Wi-Fi mobile app (http://bit.ly/1c9vDuG); a zero-touch worldwide Wi-Fi aggregation app that allows using any commercial Wi-Fi service in the world. Monthly Active Users: 3,500+
Product Development, Innovation and Strategy