Extensive experience in designing, developing and launching successful and innovative products. Results-oriented and data-centric thinker who uses analytics to drive best customer experience, acquisition and profit. Multilingual in English, Spanish and French.
Global Digital Products and Services Management
- Successfully designed, deployed Smart Parking SaaS application and enabled a frictionless car parking experience. Simplified signup user experience and usability using regression analysis. Delivered £2.5m revenues and reached 16% MAU.
- Implemented digital transformation delivering a single content management system across all online, mobile and directories interfaces. Improved customer satisfaction, upgraded SLA to 99.99% and reduced TCO by 10%.
- Benchmarked ticketing application user experience, utilised MVT to understand funnel dynamics, reviewed internal accounts systems and agreed KPIs with finance teams delivering a 5% revenue uplift and 35% reduction on refund activity.
Leadership and People Management
- Managed teams of agile global product managers, UX specialists and developers. Introduced Scrum as the development framework, which dramatically improved customer experience, change delivery and alignment to other centres of excellence.
- Demonstrated effective communication, transparency and high standards as key drivers of employee satisfaction and motivation.
- Successfully built credibility and influenced senior global stakeholders across strategic, operational and delivery functions achieving and exceeding business and team objectives.
Responsible for management of a portfolio of digital products and services generating revenues of over £6 million annually.
- Developed the digital products strategy and roadmap across EMEA for Online and Mobile applications achieving the digital transformation targets set by the business.
- Supervised, mentored and coached a team of agile product and UX owners using agile tools (Jira, Confluence, Slack, UXPin, Zeplin). Delivered improved team productivity and reduced turnover.
- Designed, delivered and managed multichannel ecommerce products: Food Ordering, Smart Parking, Product Search, Bookable Services & Ticketing currently used by more than 75,000 customers.
- Conducted competitive market research analysis and positioning. Identified key opportunities, segment & acorn targeting and personalisation increasing revenue growth by 5%.
- Crafted the KPI dashboard to track all digital product measures of success, quality and performance metrics (Conversion, AOV, Net Promoter Score, Gross Profit per Visitor, Identification Rate and Feature Development Velocity)
revenue, funnel, AOV, etc.)
- Delivered Product Search which generated in excess of £1.34m of sales with a compound annual growth rate of 12%.
- Digital Evangelist across Westfield.
- Reporting to the CMO and the EMEA board.
Global mobile products and services leader responsible for the vision, design and deployment of global mobile platforms (PaaS). Serving customers in 20 countries generating revenues in excess of €20m across the multinational segment P&L (Shadow P&L €680m).
- Managed and developed a large team of bilingual product managers, UX designers and developers (UK & Spain) including training and performance reviews.
- Designed and deployed Telefónica Blue: a Secure Mobile HD Voice over IP mobile app with voice conferencing generating 20% MAU (1,700 users).
- Deployed a Universal Wi-Fi mobile app (http://bit.ly/1c9vDuG); a zero-touch worldwide Wi-Fi aggregation app that allows using any commercial Wi-Fi service in the world. Monthly Active Users: 3,500+
Responsible for the product lifecycle management services for multinational products and services (B2B and B2B2C segments) supporting the multinational segment P&L.
- Launched the Managed Mobility Global Service in more than 20 countries delivering a YoY revenue uplift of 8%.
- Improved the rating of the Global Mobile Services by Industry Analysts from Challenger to Visionary (Gartner).